People feel beautiful in different ways and do various things to boost their self-confidence and esteem. As much as many people say that looks are not everything, there are people who would make huge investments to improve their appearance. Butt lifting is one of the ways that many people go for to increase their butt and improve their self-esteem. There are various ways of getting your butt lifted, all of which are very effective and give the results that you are looking for. Below are some of the ways that many people use to increase their butt size.
#1 – Fat Transfer
This is among the most effective ways of butt lifting. Fat transfer is also known as Brazilian Butt Lift, or BBL. This is a great option if there is too much fat in a specific place in your body. The surgeon suctions the fat and transfers it to your butt. Fat is usually obtained in places like the abdomen, flanks or the thighs. The excess fat is then injected into the buttocks to add volume to the butt. Women from all over the world are looking for the best way to get an hourglass shape, and a feminine and curvy shape, and this is one of the most effective ways to get that. Here are some of the things that you need to know about fat transfer or Brazilian butt lifting.
- Fat transfer takes a recovery period of about 10 to 14 days maximum, in which you will need to refrain from sitting directly on your butt. After this period, you can go about your normal daily activities.
- How much the procedure cost. Brazilian Butt Lifts cost from $8,500 to $14,500, depending on your individual needs and aesthetic goals.
- How qualified and experienced the cosmetic surgeon who performs the surgery is.
- This is the safest method of butt lifting that will give you the best results that you are looking for.
Skinny Brazilian Butt Lift
If you have been told that you are too skinny for a traditional Brazilian butt lift procedure, there’s hope for you after all. You may have thought that your only option to plump your backside was to get butt implants, but there is now a new procedure just for individuals like you! It’s called the skinny Brazilian butt lift (BBL), and it’s ideal for people who are looking to add more definition and mass to their buttocks without using a ton of fat. The ideal candidate for this procedure has a body mass index (BMI) of less than 25. Smaller clients generally require less fat to make a dramatic difference to their backsides.
How Is a Skinny BBL Performed?
During a traditional BBL, the doctor will harvest fat from the love handles and abdomen, purify the fat, and inject it into the buttocks. For a skinny BBL, the doctor may have to look for other areas to harvest the fat, such as the back, thighs, or trunk, and will make small, barely noticeable incisions to obtain this fat. While a skinny BBL cannot make your buttocks significantly larger or more projected, like a traditional BBL, it can add volume and change its shape.
There Is Also a Skinny “Mini” BBL
A skinny mini BBL is not the same as a skinny BBL, but it can provide similar results. A skinny mini BBL involves a small transfer of fat that is injected into the buttocks. The main goal of this procedure is to provide a natural look, but with a slight increase in volume. Skinny mini BBLs are usually best for patients with BMIs of less than 21. If you don’t have a lot of fat to transfer and are looking for a discreet change in shape and volume of your backside, a Skinny Mini BBL may be perfect for you.
Recovery Process for Skinny BBL and Skinny Mini BBL
Recovery from a Skinny BBL and a Skinny Mini BBL is similar to a traditional BBL. You can expect sore buttocks and should refrain from sitting for extended periods of time for a few weeks. You’ll need to wear a compression garment for two months after the surgery. Cold compresses and pain relievers can reduce any swelling and pain.
Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Brazilian butt lifting gives your butt a more natural look as compared to most forms of butt lifting. In addition to that, it also makes your backside to look rounder.
- Allows you to comfortably wear and look better in your clothes, especially if you are someone who is struggling with figure imbalances.
- Fat transfer also helps with the sagging tissues around the butt area, that may cause shapelessness, that sometimes occurs as a result of one’s age or weight change.
- With a Brazilian butt lift, there are lower chances of infection after the procedure.
Side effects of Brazilian butt lifting
- In some cases, it can a scar on the body for some time.
- It can cause infection if after-surgery care is not given properly.
- There may be lumps under the skin, specifically in the areas that have been injected.
- You will feel pain after the procedure.
Therefore, as much as there are many advantages of Brazilian butt lifting as compared to disadvantages, it is still the most effective way of getting the butt that you desire. However, it is important that you have all the information that you need, regarding this procedure, before you decide that you want to go for it.
#2 – Injections
Butt injections are another way that you can get the butt that you desire. During butt injections, the butt is filled with a substance, such as silicone, that adds volume to it. It is always advisable that before you go for any procedure, you get to know everything there is to know so that you have an easy time making the right decision. The main reason why many people choose to have butt injections is that they want to quickly increase the size of their butt, and have that butt that they have always desired.
Things you need to know about butt injections
- If done by a licensed professional, this procedure is considered to be a safe butt lifting procedure that is preferred by some people.
- Although the injectable fillers are very safe, there are risks that are associated with this procedure. However, there are new modern injection techniques and practices that have minimized these risks as much as possible.
- There are also black-market injections that are very common and are dangerous to the body. Always ensure that you get your butt injection in a legally recognized institution and from a recognized certified surgeon.
Pros of Butt Injections
There are various advantages of butt injections, some of which include the following:
- Some people find this procedure to be cost-effective. However, people with various health problems are considered high risk and might end up paying more.
- With this procedure, there are no scars. This means that you will not have to worry about having a scar on your butt after the procedure.
- No anesthesia is used in this procedure, which minimizes the risk.
Cons of Butt Injections
Some of the disadvantages of butt injections include the following:
- This procedure can be dangerous to some people since people react differently to it. This can happen from having an infection develop due to tissue death.
- This procedure is unregulated. Unlike fat transfer, in some countries, butt injections are not legal. The substances that are being used are not fully regulated, and this means that someone cannot really tell what they are getting injected with.
- The long-term results are also uncertain and unknown.
#3 – Butt Implants
This is also another common way of getting the butt that you desire. It is the most preferred option for some people who want to start seeing their results immediately. A butt augmentation procedure involves making a small cut, usually called an incision, in a crease near the buttocks. It is through these insertion points that the implants are positioned, usually on top of the gluteus muscles, where they grow in volume and improve one’s body curves.
Butt implants are basically artificial devices that are surgically placed around the butt area to increase the volume of the butt to the patient’s satisfaction. Always talk to your surgeon and get to know the best butt augmentation procedure that best fits your needs and reacts well to your body. This will help to minimize the adverse side effects that one might experience.
Common Side Effects of Butt Implants
Although there are many positives of getting a butt implant, there are also some side effects that an individual may suffer from. Some of those side effects include the following:
- One may experience allergic reactions to the implants
- Excess bleeding after the surgery
- Vomiting and nausea, as a result of the anesthesia used before the surgery
- Fluid accumulation underneath the butt
- Loss of skin
Are Butt Implants Effective?
Butt implants are very effective and are considered one of the permanent ways of getting a bigger butt. However, it takes some time for an individual to recover from this procedure, usually a period between three to six months. In addition to that, an individual may also need a follow-up surgery to ensure that you maintain healthy results. This is very important, especially if an implant has shifted or broken.
#4 – Exercise
Exercising is also another way of getting a bigger butt. This is among the more natural ways to get your desired results. The results can be permanent if maintained, and leave one feeling much sexier and more confident. There are various exercises that you can do to help you get the butt that you desire. Some of those exercises are as follows:
Walking lunges with Weights
The essence behind using weights when doing walking lunges is to feel the impact of the exercise and get the desired results faster. Building and toning the glute muscles are achieved effectively through walking lunges, as it also improves one’s balance. However, be careful not to hurt your knee when doing this exercise.
To do walking lunges with weights:
- Hold dumbbells, any weight that you feel comfortable with, in each hand. Your arms should be at your side.
- While standing on your feet, ensure that you have put your legs about hip-distant apart.
- Step forward with one foot, for example, the left foot, then bend the left knee at ninety degrees. The right foot will also be bent at ninety degrees.
- Hold on to this position for a few seconds then change the other leg.
- Repeat this exercise for 20 sets, while alternating both legs.
This is another butt workout that is safe for almost everyone, especially beginners. It is easy to do and does not require any equipment to use. This exercise strengthens your glute muscles and hamstrings and also improves your hip stability. To do this exercise, you need to follow the steps below:
- Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground
- Then place your arms on your side, and your palms should be flat on the ground
- While paying attention to your glue muscles and your tummy area, squeeze in your tummy and the glue muscles
- The feet should still be pressed into the floor, then lift only your hips off the floor
- Hold onto that position for about 5 seconds then return to your original position
- Do 3 sets of this exercise, with each set being done 15 to 20 times
A sidestep, especially a banded side step, is very effective for growing the butt. This exercise mainly targets the hit muscles as well as the glutes. There are two different ways to do this. The first option is just to put the resistance band just below your knees, and while you are slightly bent, step to your side with your lead leg starting, then the other leg following.
However, if you want to feel a deep burn while doing this, then you can perform the banded side step together with any lower body workout such as lunges or squats. This will give you an intense impact and it is much easier to start seeing the results faster with this option.
This is a more advanced way of doing squats. However, be very careful not to injure your knee or ankles in the process of doing this. Always get help if you need to. Doing a jumping squat helps to increase the heart rate of an individual, which is very effective in burning all the unnecessary fats that may be around the heart. In addition to that, this exercise also strengthens the calves, quads, glutes, hamstrings, and the hips. To do a jumping squat:
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulder width. Your arms should be placed on your sides.
- Then bend your upper body to a point where your thighs and parallel to your knees
- As you come down in a squat position, move your arms forward, with your palms together.
- Then jump off the ground, at least three inches and extend your arms so that you get the stability that you need
- Squat back down in your original position
- Repeat this procedure in 3 sets, with each set having 15 repetitions
#5 – Decide Wisely
If you are trying to get a bigger butt, consult with your doctor first. Talk to him and get examined, if necessary, so that the best artificial butt increment procedure, such as implants, injections, or Brazilian butt lifting can be recommended. Also, if you want to go the exercise way, then you can do so with the help of a professional trainer. This helps in avoiding any unnecessary injuries that may occur.
All of the above are some of the most effective ways of getting the butt that you desire. To some people, having a bigger butt that is round-shaped improves their confidence and makes them feel better about themselves. The five ways mentioned above are effective in giving you good results. You can select the option that you deem best for you, and you should do this with the help of a professional. The Brazilian butt lift is considered to be the best amongst them all, since it does not have any harmful side effects and does not require you to hit the gym every day to get the results. Whatever you choose, I hope it makes you happy.
The Couple Test
Please use social media buttons below to share the love